BRAKE FLUIDS :-
MAXIMA OILS USA
Maxima Brake Fluid is now available in SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp and DOT 4
Synthetic DOT 4 600 SERIES
Racing DOT 4 brake fluid offers an extremely high 600°F+ boiling point for high performance applications. Recommended for all US, UK, Japanese and European brake systems. Exceeds current SAE J1704 and FMVSS 116 DOT 4 specifications.
DOT 4 (500ml)
High performance brake and clutch fluid designed to lubricate and protect critical brake system componentry while providing reliable stopping power. Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsiveness and performance by fighting both water contamination and vaporization. Advanced chemistry resists corrosion, oxidation and is compatible with SBR, EPDM and natural rubbers. Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3 & 4).
For use in all hydraulic clutch and brake systems. Flush all brake systems annually. Flush all racing brake systems more frequently. Do Not Use in DOT 5 Silicone Brake Systems.
- For use in all vehicles specifying DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid
- Durable and reliable stopping power
- Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsive lever and pedal feel
- Resists corrosion, oxidation and “boil-off”
- Eliminated corrosion and lubricates fuel system components
- Mixes with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3 & 4)