ENGINE COOLANT – COOLAIDE
Maxima Engine Cool-Aide is formulated to reduce engine temperatures and provides significantly better contact on heated surfaces allowing for greater and more efficient heat transfer. Cool-Aide comes in two forms – A 64oz., Ready-to-Use bottle that requires no mixing or blending and in a powerful 16oz. Concentrate. Cool-Aide mixes with water and antifreeze. Cool-Aide is for race use and does not offer freeze protection. Approved for race use on paved surfaces.
- Convenient ready-to-use blend!
- Approved for racing on paved surfaces
- Increases cooling capacity & efficiency
- Glycol, Nitrate, Amine, Borax Free
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- For 2-cycle or 4-cycle liquid cooled engines
- 100% Biodegradable in its unused form
- Does not offer freeze protection
- Concentrate Treat Rate is 3% to be mixed with distilled water
Cool-Aide is for race use and does not offer freeze protection. Approved for race use on paved surfaces.
|TEST METHOD (15 psi / 1 bar radiator cap)|
|Boiling Point °F
Boiling Point °C
~100 °C (125°F )at 1.0 bar pressure
~125 °C at 1.5 bar pressure
|Freeze Point °F||31.1°F|
Check out the Coolanol Series for other uses
Brand:- Maxima Oils USA
- 1.89L :- MA 84964
- 18.9L :- MA 84505