SUSPENSION FORK FLUIDS :-
MAXIMA OILS USA
RACING FORK FLUID is specially formulated for all high performance cartridge and standard-type forks.
For all modern off-road and on-road upside down forks. Also for most late model applications with standard fork applications.
Mineral based racing fork oil designed for all high performance cartridge and standard-type forks. Shear stable, high viscosity index formulation maintains film strength and utilises industry-leading anti-wear chemistry to reduce wear. Advanced, proprietary additive system prevents stiction and reduces running friction while minimising foaming and air entrainment. Ultra clean formulation eliminates corrosion and conditions seals.
- Designed for high performance applications
- Reduces overall friction and prevents stiction
- Shear stable, high viscosity index formula maintains film strength and eliminates wear
- Maintains optimal damping performance by minimising foaming and air entrainment
- Keeps internals clean while eliminating corrosion and conditioning seals
A thin fluid (less viscous) flows faster and results in quicker, springier shock feel. In contrast, a thick fluid (higher in viscosity) flows more slowly and results in slower rebound and stiffer shock feel.
Racing Fork Fluid contains additional anti-wear agents and friction modifiers to provide protection in more extreme conditions.
For a customised effect – you can mix different weight of fork oils (of the same manufacturer brand and fork series) to get desired effects!
Maxima Oils, USA
Volume :- 1L per Pack
- 85/150 5WT (1L)
- 125/150 7wt (1L)
- 165/150 10WT (1L)
- 235/150 15wt (1L)